Re-discover your sense of well-being with personalized therapies that nurture both mind and body with Ricky Robbins, LMT. Enjoy an experience that will allow you to achieve calm, relaxation and peace inside and out.
Ricky Robbins is a Licensed Massage Therapist MA#64874 and Skin Care Specialist. Robbins is a graduate of the Pensacola School of Massage Therapy and Health Careers and is licensed throughout the state of Florida. He is also a member of the American Massage Therapy Association. Robbins specializes in Swedish and Connective Tissue, with experience in numerous massage techniques including sports, neuromuscular therapy and various body treatments.
Call (850) 939-5413 to schedule your massage today!
- Swedish (60 or 90 Minutes)
- Deep Tissue (60 or 90 Minutes)
- Hot Stone
- Personalized Day Spa Packages Available
Benefits Of Massage:
Massage is a natural therapy that helps in relieving headaches, lowering blood pressure, reducing stress, enhancing your sleep, and strengthening your immune system. It only takes one hour or less of massage for you to get all these benefits among many others.
Massage has proven to offer you overall health benefits which are more than just relaxing your muscles. Below are detailed physical and mental benefits that you gain by visiting our spa on a regular basis.
Mental Benefits Of Massage
· It acts as a stress reliever– during the massage, your body releases a certain hormone which is known as cortisol. This hormone helps reduce stress levels, and as you know, when your body is less stressed, it can easily heal itself. You are also able to relax, breathe slower, and also lower anxiety. Additionally, massage fulfills the body’s need to touch and hence increase your overall emotional well-being as the body will feel nurtured.
· Improves your sleep patterns– when you are suffering from depression or anxiety, your body is unable to sleep. By getting a good massage, the stress levels will be lowered, and the body will feel more relaxed and ready to shut down for a good night’s sleep.
· It helps in enhancing concentration– when you get a massage, your entire body becomes calm and relax and hence improving your levels of concentration. In this case, you become alerted and more productive, and you are also aware of your body and understand what you want.
Physical Benefits Offered By Massage
· Improved blood circulation– massage helps with the overall circulation of blood in the entire body which consequently result in the proper distribution of nutrients to individual cells. At the same time, waste material is transferred from these cells leaving the cells more nourished with oxygen and nutrients which result in a clearer and smooth skin.
· Acts as a pain reliever– massage helps in the release of hormones that are responsible for helping the body feel good known as endorphin’s. When these hormones are released, you get relief for pains such as fatigue, back and neck pain, and fibromyalgia among other chronic pains. You can, therefore, use massage as a way of lessening the need for painkillers
· It helps achieve therapeutic abilities– in the recent years; massage has been introduced in the hospital to help trauma and surgery patients. In trauma, it helps in quick recovery and rehabilitation while after surgery, it helps lessens the days you stay in a hospital bed.
· As inflammatory condition reliever and helping promote flexibility– if you are suffering from inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, bursitis, and tendinitis, massage can be used in helping your muscles relax and loosen. To get a wider range of movement and joint flexibility, consider getting regular massage sessions.
· It aids in cellulite removal– some studies have shown that massage can be used for cellulite removal and hence assist in weight loss.
Call us today and relax your cares away!