Known as The Skin Care Makeup, the Jane Iredale line is so safe and beneficial to use that it is recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists throughout the world. It’s perfect for those with rosacea, acne and other sensitive skin conditions. It evens the skin’s tone while actually nourishing, soothing and protecting with natural ingredients. Jane Iredale … as nature intended.
Jane Iredale’s Skin Care Makeup combines the most up-to-date colors with skin-care benefits that conventional makeups can only envy:
- Will not block pores (Non-comedogenic)
- Virtually no allergy risk.
- All products have been sensitivity tested.
- Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection – up to SPF 30.
- Anti-inflammatory, helps to calm and soothe irritated skin.
- Very water resistant rating by an FDA-approved lab.
- Complete coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness following treatments like chemical peels and laser resurfacing.
- Contains no talc or parabens.
- Composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria.
- No products have been tested on animals.
Who should use it?
Those with rosacea, acne, and other sensitive skin conditions
What are the benefits?
- Evens skin tone
- Nourishes and soothes with natural ingredients
In addition to the great Jane Iredale products we sell, we also offer these great services that use Jane Iredale makeup.
- Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup
- Eyelash Tinting
- Brow Shaping & Tint
- Wedding and Special Event Makeup
Camouflage makeup is important for many men and women because it is designed to conceal imperfections in the skin. Some may wear it after surgery to hide swelling or conceal lines, bruises and incisions. Others use it to hide tattoos or birthmarks. Stephanie Wilbanks is certified in the Art of Concealing using Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics. Come in for a FREE consultation.