#bodyfxNavarre #BodyFXPensacola #BodyFXGulfBreeze #BodyFXFtWalton
At Emerald Coast Med Spa, we are proud to announce the addition of Inmode Technology
BodyFX can safely and effectively get rid of and KILL fat cells. See our page here: http://emeraldcoastmedspa.com/laser-services/bodyfx/
This is why stars like the Kardashians trust BodyFX when they want to get rid of cellulite.
On a recent episode of Keeping Up With Kardashians, Khloe was filmed zapping her cellulite with FORMA, a pain-free radio frequency treatment that smoothed her bum for better bump-free bathing suit selfies.
Top doctors around the country are getting requests for this treatment as the weather warms up and more skin gets exposed. So get the 411 on this skin treatment and check out our chat with celebrity dermatologist, Dr. William Schweitzer:
The Kardashians have caused another craze! Dr. Schweitzer, what was Khloe doing on the latest episode of KUWTK?
Khloe was looking to treat her buttocks in the last episode of KUWTK. There were two treatments that she was receiving — one was the Plus by InMode to tighten and contour the thighs just under her buttocks and the second was a Q-switched YAG laser to treat her stretchmarks. InMode Plus uses radio-frequency technology to contour the area giving her an ideal shape.
You can read the entire article here: (source:http://www.fashiontimes.com/articles/21009/20150521/khloe-kardashian-cellulite-removal-treatment-to-smooth-buttocks-thighs-twitter-net-worth-father-height-and-amber-rose-sydney-simpson-instagram-weight-loss-workout-hair-color.htm)
Form the Inmode website:
BodyFX treatments target problematic fatty tissues for ideal body contouring.
- Radio-Frequency provides precise and optimal heating of the skin for reduction, contraction and body shaping
- Negative Pressure Massage applies gentle vacuum pressure allowing for maximal depth treatment
- Clinical studies show 30% adipocyte (fat cell) apoptosis at a 2.5 cm depth and new collagen synthesis (neocollagenesis) of 13.7%
- Apoptosis: Apoptosis is a process of programmed cell death that occurs in multicellular organisms.
- Research indicates a direct correlation between new collagen synthesis and skin tightening
Read the rest of the details here: http://inmodemd.com/devices/bodyfx/
Next: Fractora By InMode