According to WebMD.com
Chemical peels can improve the skin’s appearance. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which makes it “blister” and eventually peel off. The new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
WebMD goes on to explain what we also teach our clients:
Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands. They can be used to:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the look and feel of skin
You can read the entire article right here:
What’s different about Emerald Coast Med Spa’s Peels?
Our chemical peels are formulated at a local compounding pharmacy in Navarre to ensure that you only get the freshest ingredients that help to improve the look of your skin!
Read why so many of our clients absolutely love our chemical peels!
Next: Jane Iredale Makeup Tips